The best hiking itineraries leaving from Hotel Can Boix.
Hotel Can Boix de Peramola is located at the foot of the Massif of Sant Honorat – Roca del Corb, making it a departure point for various walking and hiking itineraries in this corner of south Alt Urgell.
Thanks to this locaction and to the specific services we offer to those persons whose main travel aim is trekking, Can Boix de Peramola has the Seal Senderisme a Catalunya of the Agència Catalana de Turisme.
Among all we have prepared for hikers we highlight:
- Can Boix de Peramola suggests a set of self-guided routes on foot, with different levels of difficulty, all with a departure and end point at the hotel itself. The majority can be done throughout the year and are ideal to do with kids. The capricious landscape that is presented by the rocks and valleys of the Prepyrenees, as well as the Romanesque attractions and the flora and fauna of our surroundings, are a great incentive to get out, walk, and enjoy nature.
- At the hotel reception we provide a booklet for each itinerary, including a map, geolocalized points, a description of the way and the best of the route. We have the option to put the coordinates of each itinerary into a navigation system.
- At the hotel reception we will also inform you about the tourist resources and practical information of our area.
- We can prepare a picnic to take away and adapt the meals for the dietary need of the most challenging hikers.
- First Aid Kit.
- We offer the option to store or to transfer the luggage. To be organised and budgeted upon request.
- Free WIFI.
- We accept payment by credit card.
- Possibility to wash and dry clothes.
- We have cleaning material for shoes.