Motorcycle routes and mototourism
Can Boix de Peramola is part of Pyrenees and Terres de Lleida Mototourism, which suggests a set of routes and specialized services for motorcyclists to be able to discover the Pyrenees and Terres de Lleida by road motorbike.
A seal of quality that vouches for all the establishments that offer these specialized services and that make Lleida a key destination for mototourism.
At Can Boix de Peramola, amongst other specialized services, motorcyclists will find:
- A large parking area, with covered and uncovered zones, with asphalt
- Enough space to store your helmet, jacket, boots, etc.
- Space and supplies for cleaning your bike
- Cleaning supplies for visors and helmet
- Space for drying clothes
One of the many routes designed for mototourism allows you to discover the towns, Romanesque history and nature of Alt Urgell by road.
A route that passes by small, quiet roads in good conditions, with beautiful landscapes and charming towns. It starts at the Hotel Can Boix de Peramola and leads to Collada de Tosses and goes via the beautiful yet little-known road of Sant Llorenç de Morunys, arriving at La Seu d’Urgell and towns such as Organyà to discover Romanesque remains, landscapes and gastronomy in Alt Urgell.
- Length: 277km, approximately 5h
- Level: Medium
- Types of bike: all types of asphalt and trail
- Season: spring, summer, autumn.
- Basic services every 60km
- Passes by mountain villages and cities, Romanesque architecture, gastronomy, views, landscapes, nature.