Massnahmen gegen COVID-19
We have established a set of measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We hope they will be respected by everyone. In the context of the current pandemic, the only goal is to fully enjoy our facilities and services with the required health safety. All persons involved in your care follow protocols that guarantee that all our work processes have the maximum health guarantees. We must all achieve a safe setting.
We kindly ask to all guests to ensure the successful implementation of these actions or other future ones taken by health authorities:
- We ask to disinfect the luggage and the shoes in the marked points before entering the rooms.
- It is recommended to wash your hands frequently with hydroalcoholic solution. It can be found in reception, restaurants, entrances and other common areas.
- It is important to keep the physical distance between persons of different family units. Therefore, the furniture placement must be respected (restaurants, terraces, swimming-pool, …).
- At a given time, we could be obliged to phase the use of certain spaces to ensure the physical distance.
- The use of masks is mandatory in the indoor and outdoor spaces, regardless of the physical safety distance between people.
- We recommend the single use of the lift.
- We kindly ask everyone to wait to be attended keeping the physical distance at the hotel reception, bar counter and restaurants’ entrances.
- The indoor common areas are disinfected with increased frequency.
- The chambermaids get in the rooms adequately protected. They use for each surface an specific disinfectant.
- In the rooms you will find only basic stationery.
- The use of the sauna, pressure showers, artificial solarium and changing rooms can be limited to the capacity. Occasionally we may ask for a previous reservation.